In an increasingly competitive industry for attracting both customers and talent, it’s important for your organisation to be recognised as doing ‘business for good’.

If you’re an organisation that understands the need to engage with the ever-increasing Information Security community locally and globally, we’d really appreciate your support in return for publicity and access to the awesome people that support BSides Bristol.

Brand Exposure to the right people

People interested in BSides Bristol have a wide variety of Information Security related interests. Sponsorship of BSides Bristol puts your brand in front of people across the industry, not targeted to specific interests or specialisms, giving you a wide-reaching opportunity. At BSides Bristol 2019, 70% of participants were established professionals in the industry, followed by 16% who were just starting out and 9% who were students. Sponsoring BSides Bristol gives your organisation the opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to the industry and to the community.

Talent Attraction

While 84% of participants to our 2019 event weren’t looking for a change in jobs, half of the remaining 16% who told us they were looking for a job said they found an opportunity through exhibiting sponsors at the event. Our sponsors agreed that having a presence at the event contributed significantly to positive brand perception and engagement to the right audiences, and they all recognised the enormous benefit of being a ‘big fish in a small pond’.

Market Awareness

In 2019, 77% of participants attended with support from their employer who saw BSides Bristol as an advantage for both training and networking. Being a sponsor of an employer-supported community event can escalate your brand in the market amongst competitors and demonstrate your commitment to go above and beyond just attending.

Global Exposure

We published recordings of BSides Bristol 2019 on YouTube and over 250 hours were watched in the following six months from viewers around the world. The United Kingdom made up 37% of these viewers with the remaining 63% from countries including Australia, the United States and Israel. All presentations were filmed with our top tier sponsors’ branding on banners in the background and all linked back to the BSides Bristol website which receives thousands of views monthly. Our website displays sponsor branding in the build up to the event and for months afterwards. This has provided our sponsors with a much greater impact and return on their investment, opening up awareness in the global market.

Sponsorship Opportunities

We rely on generous organisations to support us. Any funds remaining from the event are retained for the following year and we will always remain a not-for-profit organisation. If you’re interested in supporting us, see the perks of our varying levels of sponsorship.

LevelPriceBenefitAvailable
VenueFacility Use- ­Prime logo position on printed material
­- Logo across digital channels
­- Double length stand
­- Entry for 10 people
­- Mention in opening keynote
­- Item in swag bag
0/1
Leader£3,000- ­Prime logo position on printed material
­- Logo across digital channels
­- Double length stand
­- Entry for 10 people
­- Mention in opening keynote
­- Item in swag bag
0/1
Influencer£1,500­- Logo on printed material
­- Logo across digital channels
­- Stand at the event
­- Entry for 5 people
4/4
Champion (Small Businesses Only)£150­- Logo across digital channels
­- Entry for 2 people

8/8
Supporter£750­- Logo across digital channels
­- Entry for 2 people
8/8
CommunityFREE­- Logo on printed material
­- Logo across digital channels
­- Stand at the event
­- Entry for 2 people
8/8

To find out more, download our sponsorship information pack below or get in touch at [email protected].